Thursday 29th August 2019 (Booking 20th June)
These are both private visits.
Dorney Court, Dorney, Buckinghamshire and Frogmore House, Windsor Park
Dorney Court, a glorious Tudor manor house of architectural and historical importance, is also still very much a family home. Built in the fifteen century it has been lived in by the Palmer family
Thursday 3rd October 2019
(Book by email 18th July)
Andrew Davies’ Tour – Kensington and Knightsbridge, London.
Please note booking is by email on 18th July 2019 at 9.00 a.m. Please see instructions below. Our favourite guide, Andrew Davies, has promised us another fascinating tour of London, this time around Kensington and Knightsbridge. He has planned a walk for us, starting and finishing at the
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO BOOKING ANDREW DAVIES’ TOUR OF KENSINGTON AND KNIGHTSBRIDGE - THURSDAY 3 OCTOBER: BOOKING WILL BE VIA EMAIL ON 18TH JULY 2019
We are going to trial a new booking system for the day trips starting with the normally exceedingly popular Andrew Davies walking tour. On Thursday 18th July at 9am and no earlier, you send an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org saying you would like one or two places on The Andrew Davies Day visit. Please be advised that I will book the places according to the time that you send the email. If it is before 9 am, your request will go to the back of the queue. If you can't use email please ask a friend or family member to book for you. I will then email you back to say that you have a place or not, with a copy of the programme for the trip and details of how to send me the payment.
If payment is not received by 1st August, then the next person on the waiting list will be given your place.
Usual Booking Procedure for Day Visits
1. Bookings are taken prior to the morning and afternoon lectures in the Ballroom at Phyllis Court Club (PCC), usually 2 months before the actual visit. The exact booking dates are available on our Website and printed in the annual calendar given to all members of The Arts Society Henley on renewal of their subscriptions in November.
2. Bookings open at 09:30 in the morning and 13:30 in the afternoon. Places are filled quickly for popular outings so it is advisable to arrive early.
3. Bookings are only taken for the visit advertised that day and only accepted on receipt of payment by cash or cheque (payable to TASH).
4. Members may book for themselves and one other member, except for the Andrew Davies Tours when it is single bookings only. You will be required to fill in a Contact Form and provide your name, email address, mobile and home telephone numbers and an emergency contact name and number. If you are booking for someone else, it would be helpful if you had these details, otherwise they will need to be posted.
5. Telephone and e mail reservations are not accepted until after the first booking date.
6. The coach departs from the Rugby Club, Marlow Road, Henley (opposite the entrance to PCC). There is car parking on site (£3.20 in the meter and no change given). You will be informed of the relevant departure time when you book. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time. Please note that the coach is not able to wait for late arrivals.
7. Cancellation: payment will only be refunded if the place is taken by someone on the waiting list. Please note that places may not be taken by non-members except by prior agreement.
9. Please do not hesitate to get in touch by email or telephone if you have any queries. I am happy to help and want you to have an enjoyable day.
If you wish to get in touch prior to the visit, you can email me at
email@example.com or phone 0118 9401219. On the day of the visit please phone 07939 062321.